Animal Control

Cause for Critters is NOT Animal Control.


Within town limits:

All concerns regarding lost animals, found animals, complaints, or town fees should be directed to the Town of Drayton Valley. The Animal Control Officer can be contacted at 780-202-3512.

For more information, visit https://www.draytonvalley.ca/animal-control/

Outside town limits:

The Brazeau County is responsible for any Animal Control cases outside of Drayton Valley.

Please visit https://www.brazeau.ab.ca/living-here/protective-services/animal-control