How to Adopt a New Pet
All adoption prices include health check, vaccinations, microchip, and spay/neuter
Check our Facebook for recent posts on adoptable animals, and browse our photo album of available cats!
If you would like to adopt, please take the following steps:
1. Come down to the shelter and the meet animals
2. Fill out a pre-adoption form
3. Dogs adoptions require a home check.
4. If the pre-adoption is approved, the adoption is finalized.
5. Congratulations! Take your new pet home.
We have a 2 week “Settle In” policy. This means if proper introduction to new home does not go as planned, sudden change in behaviour, or health concerns (that we are previously aware of) arise, the animal may be brought back. All cases must be assessed by CFC before approval of return.