How to Adopt a New Pet
All adoption prices include health check, vaccinations, microchip, and spay/neuter
Check our Facebook for recent posts on adoptable animals, and browse our photos of available cats!
If you would like to adopt, please take the following steps:
1. Come down to the shelter and the meet animals
2. Fill out a pre-adoption form
3. Dogs adoptions require a home check.
4. If the pre-adoption is approved, the adoption is finalized.
5. Congratulations! Take your new pet home.
We have a 2 week “Settle In” policy. This means if proper introduction to new home does not go as planned, there is a sudden change in behaviour, or a health concern (that we are previously aware of) arises, the animal may be brought back. All cases must be assessed by CFC before approval of return.